Install Apprentice 01
CMN, LLC. was formed in 2006 with the motto of "We will do what the others won't". CMN, LLC is based in Arkansas but works on projects in every part of the world.
We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Entry level position, willing to train. *Not able to provide relocation assistance* Medical, Dental and Vision with vacation and sick pay.
Desired Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- must be at least 18 years of age
- must have reliable transportation to the jobsite and to school
- must be willing to attend apprenticeship school one or two nights per week for 4 years.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, conduit, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with electrical equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Installing and mounting electronic controls, device, panels, sensors, and components.
- Performing interlock wiring as required.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices.
- Inspecting installation sites and studying work orders, building plans, and installation manuals in order to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Reading contract drawings.
- Trouble shooting EMS systems, smart breakers, and relays
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Lifts at least 100 pounds at one time and 60 pounds for an extended period of time.
- Relocates a twelve foot stepladder without assistance.
- Ability to ascend/descend and maneuver into confined elevated spaces (10-20 ft).
- Works at various body placement positions (standing, kneeling, squatting, seated, laying down etc) for extended periods of time (longer than 5 minutes)
- Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
- Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
- Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to see In color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English.
- May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit while carrying tools.
- Must be committed to excellence and generate a high quality of work.
- Must consistently report to work on time, work well with other employees to accomplish a common goal, and maintain a safe work environment.
- Must wear a hard hat and safety glasses at all times while on the job site.
- Must wear OSHA approved boot length pants and a shirt that covers the shoulders by seven (7) inches. These are not provided by the Company.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to work on company projects anywhere.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record.
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug test.
- Vocational school or education training is a plus
Impact Drill (large or small)
11 in 1 Driver
Screw Drivers (Various sizes long, short, tweekers)
Channel Locks (Large and small)
Bits for Impact
Tool Pouch and or Tool Bag
Pocket or utility knife
Various files for filing cut pipes