General Laberor 01
CMN, LLC. was formed in 2006 with the motto of "We will do what the others won't". CMN, LLC is based in Arkansas but works on projects in every part of the world.
We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Entry level position, willing to train. *Not able to provide relocation assistance* Medical, Dental and Vision with vacation and sick pay.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Must have a high School Diploma
- Lifts at least 100 pounds at one time and 60 pounds for an extended period of time.
- Relocates a 12 foot stepladder without assistance.
- Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
- Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
- Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English.
- May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit while carrying tools.
- Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (including finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- See details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Essential Job Functions:
- Loading and unloading trucks and distributing electrical materials, machinery, and tools to the appropriate job site locations.
- Hauling and hoisting materials.
Digging ditches, moving materials, and cleaning job site as the project progresses in order to assist electricians.
- Site clean-up.
- Prior work related skill, knowledge, or experience is helpful but not required.
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be committed to excellence and generate a high quality of work.
Must consistently report to work on time, work well with other employees to accomplish a common goal, and maintain a safe work environment.
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers' license.
Impact Drill (large or small)
11 in 1 Driver
Screw Drivers (Various sizes long, short, tweekers)
Channel Locks (Large and small)
Bits for Impact
Tool Pouch and or Tool Bag
Pocket or utility knife
Various files for filing cut pipes